Dear Stress Conscious Friend,
You are not being told about many of the most important scientific breakthroughs about stress being discovered by leading scientists and psychiatrists.
There’s no big conspiracy. It’s just that these breakthroughs usually don’t get much publicity.
That’s because they’re reported in specialized medical and scientific journals intended for researchers and doctors such as Nature, Science, The Lancet and The New England Journal of Medicine. There is even a journal especially devoted to stress, as reflected by its name: Stress. Or breakthroughs are made in by psychiatrists and psychologists in clinical studies in their own practices. They report their findings to professional medical societies and in specialized conferences, but these discoveries often escape the notice of the mass media.
All of this leaves gaping holes in the information about stress that you should be getting. Yet these “under-reported” discoveries can be of tremendous importance to you and those you love.
That’s why we created Stressinsight. Being a scientist and a psychiatrist ourselves, we understand how important it is for you to have access to the latest insights in stress research and stress management. Our aim is to make scientific knowledge about stress available to the general public. To you and your loved ones who may be suffering from stress.
We not only have created Stressinsight, we have also coach companies to help them reduce stress at the workplace. Our coaching programs are based on scientific knowledge and experience in our practice.
With Stressinsight, there is no more need to dig through scientific publications, medical journals and newsletters. Everything you need to know about stress is right here at Stressinsight, presented in an easy to understand language. And full of actionable advice to reduce stress immediately.
Here are 5 reasons why Stressinsight is the world’s #1 online stress publication
1. AUTHORATIVE, so you can trust the findings we report. Stressinsight was founded by an academic researcher specialized in stress and anxiety disorders, and a psychiatrist. We can therefore easily assess which of the discoveries matter most to you. Stressinsight can thus bring you the latest and most relevant findings about stress being reported by leading psychiatrist, psychologists and scientists from world-famous health centers, academic hospitals and academic institutions in the US (Mayo Clinic, Mount Sinai, John Hopkins, Harvard, Yale, Berkeley, Columbia, etc) and leading institutions across the globe. The breakthroughs you read about represent the best medical and scientific minds on the planet.
2. COMPREHENSIVE, so you can easily keep up with the unpublicized breakthrough concerning stress. Some publications about stress report on the findings of just one medical research center, or just one aspect of stress. Stressinsight brings you news of every single important development we can uncover in the domain of stress research, stress management, and stress prevention. Now you have a marvelously convenient way to stay on top of it all.
3. UNDERSTANDABLE, so you can immediately benefit from the information we bring you. As Stressinsight was founded by a scientist and a psychiatrist, we can write about stress in an easy to understand format. Unlike specialized journals for scientists and doctors, Stressinsight is published for the intelligently person interested in doing everything he or she can do to avoid or reduce stress to stay healthy and live happier. Now you don’t need a medical or academic degree to immediately benefit from the latest findings on stress reported in professional journals.
4. INDEPENDENT, so you know our reporting is objective. Unlike many publications about stress, Stressinsight accepts no advertising – zero. Why is that such a big deal? You may be surprised to learn that some stress publications make most of their money from their advertising. It can make you wonder who they are really serving?
For example, surely you’ve seen stress publications full of ads from companies selling drugs and therapies. But what would happen if a new study at a world-famous academic institution concluded that a certain therapy has no effect? Or does more harm than good? Would these publications immediately print a story if it meant losing tens of thousands of dollars in advertising revenue?
But Stressinsight would have no such fear, because it contains no advertising. Our only allegiance is to you.
5. AFFORDABLE, so there is no financial hurdle keeping you away from important information about stress. Until Stressinsight came along, you would have to pay a king's ransom to pay for getting access to scientific and medical publication. Now that has changed. For less than a dollar a day, you can stay on top of all relevant information about stress. That is far less than what you would pay for your daily cup of coffee at Starbucks!
Can you fall in love with a stress publication?
Once you see inside Stressinsight, you may well fall in love with it. Certainly it will make a difference in your life and mental health.
For one, you will have the knowledge you need to enhance and protect your most precious gift, your health.
You’ll understand what stress actually is, based on what the most respected scientists and psychiatrists are saying. Understanding stress gives you the insight that is necessary to implement the appropriate measures to reduce stress. Without this knowledge, stress reduction techniques will not work.
It has everything to do with motivation. At times, reducing stress may take some time. Unlike what many guru’s lead on to believe, a simple exercise will not relieve stress once and for all. So you would have to practice and continue to do certain things to reduce stress effectively. You are less likely to adopt a lifestyle or daily habits that reduce stress if you don’t know or understand why you have to adhere to them. Especially when it takes a bit of time to experience their full benefits.
And, whatever your concerns about stress, you’ll be able to back up your own doctor’s knowledge. You’ll be able to ask more informed questions, or call to his attention some new finding or treatment he may not have heard about yet.
You’ll also be able to keep a vigil for new stress management or reducing techniques for anyone you know suffering from stress. The worlds of medicine and science produce new miracles every week. What a real-life hero you would be if you could pass along health-protecting information about a possible new strategy to someone desperately hoping for it!
In all, Stressinsight is your least expensive and most effective form of “stress protection” ever invented. Ready for you to discover.
To your success in stress management,
Dr. Erwin van den Burg and Dr. Inés Gomez
Founders and Directors of Stressinsight